Enchant World collects voices of Magic players from all over the world and all walks of life. If you’re looking at this page, odds are that includes you.
How Does This Work?
- Look over the list of upcoming topics. You don’t have to stick to them, but the odds of being included are higher if what you have to say matches one or more of them.
- Fill out the form below. I may want to follow up with you for an interview segment or to clarify details.
- Review the terms and check the Agree box. I don’t like having to do this, but the release format requires I make edits and I can’t control what happens to audio files once I release them to the internet, so this is important and non-negotiable. If you feel I’ve misrepresented you in the final episode, let me know.
- Click the Submit button to submit the form.
- Once it appears, click the record button. You may need to approve use of your microphone. You will have 6 minutes to record your segment. Please begin your segment by stating your name (screen name or otherwise) or by stating that you would like to remain anonymous. You can replay and re-record if needed, but please only click “Save” once you are comfortable with the recording. You don’t need to start over if you flub on a word, just pause for a few seconds and restart that sentence and I’ll be happy to edit for you when I compile the episode.